Since our call is short, please consider the following questions before we meet. This ensure you get the most value possible from our time together.
- What worship format are you currently using? In person, hybrid, online only, or some other way?
- What software and hardware are you using?
- How is your online worship going?
- Who is missing from your worship?
- Are you using volunteers or staff to produce the online worship?
- How many volunteers and staff are involved in preparing and leading worship?
- How are your volunteers holding up?
- How are you?
- Consider the importance of the following items: production value, community engagement, participation, in-sanctuary attendance, and online attendance.
You don’t have to send any of these response to me, and we likely won’t cover all of these topics, but I hope it helps you focus on what is most important to you for our conversation.
Our Call Agenda
- Introductions and background: 5 minutes
- Your questions and concerns: 10 minutes
- Reflection and next steps: 5 minutes
You received information about our Zoom meeting in your registration email. If you have misplaced it, please email me at email@example.com and I’ll resend. If you prefer to chat over the phone, send me a quick note and I’ll call you at the right time.